Hindu Spiritual and Service Fair 2020, Chennai – Largest Hindu Cultural, Traditional and Spiritual Exhibition in India
– spiritual and traditions exhibition photo coverage
Recently visited the 11th Hindu Spiritual and Service Fair 2020 was inaugurated by Mata Amritanandamayi Devi with the theme of Feminine is divine – ‘Foster Women’s Honour’, showing Role Of Women In Diverse Walks of Life exploring women in our culture, tradition, spiritual, family, community, society and economy.
It also recalled the influential part played by women in Vedas, Tamil Sangam literature, history, Puranas, spiritualism, and freedom struggle. The Hindu Spiritual and Service Fair 2020 displayed the various cultures of the Hindu Traditions and it’s spiritual values to daily lifestyle by various themes, Samskarams, and Symbols.
The Fair demonstrated the Hindu Spiritualism and Life Style based on the 6 main Principles – Protects Forests and Wildlife, Preserves Ecology, Sustains Environment, Inculcates Family and Human Values, Fosters Women’s Honour, Promotes Patriotism. It also exhibited traditional foods, feasting for eyes, a lot of competitions for children with many traditional stories.
Check out and enjoy my photo captures of 11th Hindu Spiritual and Service Fair 2020 in Chennai, India.
Our Padayatra on Travel + Traditions + Culture
If you like CasualWalker photo stories, useful and joyful, please consider donating to us and supporting our tremendous hours of Travel + Culture Photo walks and works. Your support and donation greatly encourage us to continue contributing and documenting our photo stories. Thank you.
Also Check the Hindu Spiritual and Service Fair 2019 Photo Coverage:
Hindu Spiritual and Service Fair 2019, Chennai (Part 1)
Hindu Spiritual and Service Fair 2019, Chennai (Part 2)
Visually Walked & Featured By
Hello! Casual Walker is a curious travel & culture – photography magazine curated by Balakumar .M, an Avid Traveler & Photographer, International Award-winning Entrepreneur, Technologist, received Asia Innovation Award from SingTel, Singapore. The magazine focuses on wide range of local visual contents – connecting travel, traditions, culture, places, temples, events, art, reviews, food, and books. read more
For collaborations, advertising needs, features, queries, or just anything about the Casual Walker platform, please email us:
Send Your Message
Share this Photo Story with someone who would Love it:
- Bharata Museum of Performing Arts at Bharata Ilango Foundation For Asian Culture (BIFAC) in Pattipulam, ECR, Chennai – Museum of Natyasastra, Bharatanatiyam – Visit, Travel Guide
- Science Of Sound In Hinduism – the Naada & Shabda and their impact on speech, music and spirituality by Dr. M. G. Prasad – Video
- BAPASI 45th Chennai Book Fair 2022 – South India’s largest book exhibition (Updated)
- Sri Ramakrishna Temple – the Universal Temple of Sri Ramakrishna in Mylapore Chennai – Visit, Temple Timings, Contact Number, History, Travel Guide
- Indian Hindu Temple Architecture’s Evolution and Typology, an interesting & enlightening talk by Prof. Adam Hardy – Video
- RedHat Tech Yatra 2018 – Chennai
- SPIC MACAY Virasat Nature Walk – An Nature Walk at Indian Institute of Technology (IIT) Madras Campus in Chennai : An protected Forest housing a Variety of Flora & Fauna – Visit, Travel Guide
- Street Photography Workshop by British Council India, Chennai
- Namdroling Monastery : The Golden Temple in Bylakuppe, Coorg / Thegchog Namdrol Shedrub Dargyeling – the largest teaching center of the Nyingma lineage of Tibetan Buddhism in the World – Visit, Timings, History, Contact Number, Travel Guide
- DakshinaChitra Folk Dance Festival – South-Indian Traditional Folk Dance Performances of Karagattam, Kalai Attam, Oyilattam, Mayilattam, Thappattam, Poikalkuthirai, Silambattam at DakshinaChitra Heritage Museum, Chennai