Kerala Ayurvedic Herbal & Spices Garden, Munnar, Kerala Visit, Travel Guide
– visiting ayurveda organic herbal & spices garden, munnar photo coverage
| CasualWalker’s Rating for Kerala Ayurvedic Herbal & Spices Garden, Munnar, Kerala:
8.7 – Great / Excellent
Recently visited the Kerala Ayurvedic, Herbal & Spices Garden in Munnar, Kerala. In Kerala, ayurveda is used as a mainstream medicine. Kerala is one of the key places in the world where Ayurveda medicine based on the classic text on Ayurvedic medicine the Ashtangahridaya by Vagbhata is been practised to perfection. Ayurveda is the harmony of body, mind and soul.
During our visit to the herbal & spices garden, we are explained about the various health values of ayurvedic medicinal plants, trees, herbs, shrubs, climbers, and spices like Cardamom, Black Pepper, Cinnamon, Coco tree, Kayam, Fig tree, Neelakurinji, MandogaBrahmi, Bhringraj, Lemon grass, Sathavari, Brahmi, Ginger, Jack fruit, Kumizhu, Denthapala, Nutmeg, Kurumthotty. After the visit, they took us to their ayurvedic medicine shop.
We strongly recommend, while buying Kerala Ayurvedic, Herbal & Spices make sure you buy it only from classified/approved Kerala government authorized centers, as in few places the Ayurvedic medicines prices are highly overpriced more than 5-6 time higher than in the general market.
Check out and enjoy our photo captures, visit to Kerala Ayurveda Herbal & Spices Garden, Munnar, Kerala.
Also check out More Interesting Photo captures in Munnar:
Dew Drops Farm Resorts, Munnar, Kerala : Best Hotels and Resorts in Munnar – Visit, Travel Guide, Review
Kanan Devan Hills Plantations Company (KDHP), Madupatty Tea Factory, Munnar, Kerala – Best & Finest place to Buy Tea in South India, Visit, Travel Guide
Munnar Hill Station & Tea Plantations, Munnar, Idukki, Kerala Visit, Travel Guide
Munnar Rose Garden, Munnar, Kerala Visit, Travel Guide
Visually Walked & Featured By
Hello! Casual Walker is a curious travel & culture – photography magazine curated by Balakumar .M, an Avid Traveler & Photographer, International Award-winning Entrepreneur, Technologist, received Asia Innovation Award from SingTel, Singapore. The magazine focuses on wide range of local visual contents – connecting travel, traditions, culture, places, temples, events, art, reviews, food, and books. read more
For collaborations, advertising needs, features, queries, or just anything about the Casual Walker platform, please email us:
Send Your Message
Share this Photo Story with someone who would Love it:
- Thiruchendur Lord Murugan – Arulmigu Subramaniaswamy Temple, Tiruchendur, Thoothukudi – Best & Famous Murugan Temple in India – Visit, Travel Guide (Updated)
- Sri Rana Bali Murugan Temple in Peruvayal at Ramanathapuram – Best & Famous Murugan Temple In India – Visit, Travel Guide (Updated)
- Light House of Mahabalipuram / Mamallapuram – The Official UNESCO World Heritage Sites in India- Visit, Travel Guide
- Ramar Patham Temple in Dhanushkodi, Gandha Madhana Parvatham, Kendhamana paruvatham in Rameswaram – Temple to see the feet imprint of Lord Sri Rama – Visit, Travel Guide
- Ramaswamy Temple in Kumbakonam, Tanjore: The Southern Ayodhya – 500 years old Famous Lord Rama Temple with Epic Ramayana Wall Paintings – Visit, Temple Timings, History, Travel Guide
- Saathaiya Temple Festival, Santhanoor Village at Ramanathapuram Visit, Travel
- Ratnagiri Arulmigu Balamurugan Temple, One of the Ancient Lord Murugan Temple built in 14th Century on the hilltop of Ratnagiri Kilminnal in Vellore – Visit, History, Temple Timings, Contact Number, Travel Guide
- Selvi Stores – Speciality Foods, Mylapore – Best traditional, handmade food Podi Idly, Pulikachal, and Kozhukattai (Modaks) Shops in Mylapore, Chennai – Travel Guide, Review
- Nellaiappar Temple – Arulmigu Swami Nellaiyappar, Gandhimathi Amman Temple, in Tirunelveli – famous Lord Shiva Temple – Visit, Travel Guide
- Narasingam Yoga Narasimha Perumal Temple in Narasingam, Yanaimalai in Madurai – Famous yoga narasimhar temple – temple timings, Contact Number, Visit, Travel Guide