Munnar Rose Garden, Munnar, Kerala Visit, Travel Guide
– visiting munnar rose garden & varieties of flowers, munnar photo coverage
| CasualWalker’s Rating for Munnar Rose Garden, Munnar, Kerala:
7.2 – Good / Nice
Recently visited the Munnar Rose Garden an beautiful garden with hundreds of blossoms and colourful flower varieties and herbal plants. The rose garden is maintained by Kerala Forest Development Centre (KFDC) in Top Station Highway in Munnar, Kerala. The rose garden is spread across a acres of land growing hundreds of rare varieties of flowers, cactus, shrubs, creepers and herbal plants.
Travel tips for Rose Garden, Munnar:
Address: NH 49 Road,Karadipara, Munnar 685612, India.
Timings: All Days – 10 AM to 5 PM
Entry Fee: INR 30 per Person
Best Season to visit: Throughout the Year. Tourists can witness different roses whenever they pay a visit here.
How to Reach Rose Garden,Munnar:
The Rose Garden can be accessed easily by hiring the service of the local bus or cabs.At a distance of 4 km from Munnar Bus Stand and 2.5 km from Top Station.
On Road: Munnar is well connected to major cities like Bangalore, Coimbatore, Kochi, Madurai and Ooty by road.
The Rose Garden can be accessed easily by Road.
Through Railways: The nearest railway station is Kochi (Station code CHTX) or Ernakulam (Station code ERS).
Through Airways: The nearest airport is the Cochin International Airport(Code: COK).
Check out and enjoy our photo captures, visit to visiting Munnar rose garden & varieties of flowers in Munnar, Kerala.
Also check out More Interesting Photo captures in Munnar:
Kanan Devan Hills Plantations Company (KDHP), Madupatty Tea Factory, Munnar, Kerala – Best & Finest place to Buy Tea in South India, Visit, Travel Guide
Dew Drops Farm Resorts, Munnar, Kerala : Best Hotels and Resorts in Munnar – Visit, Travel Guide, Review
Kerala Ayurvedic Herbal & Spices Garden, Munnar, Kerala Visit, Travel Guide
Munnar Hill Station & Tea Plantations, Munnar, Idukki, Kerala Visit, Travel Guide
Visually Walked & Featured By
Hello! Casual Walker is a curious travel & culture – photography magazine curated by Balakumar .M, an Avid Traveler & Photographer, International Award-winning Entrepreneur, Technologist, received Asia Innovation Award from SingTel, Singapore. The magazine focuses on wide range of local visual contents – connecting travel, traditions, culture, places, temples, events, art, reviews, food, and books. read more
For collaborations, advertising needs, features, queries, or just anything about the Casual Walker platform, please email us:
Send Your Message
Share this Photo Story with someone who would Love it:
- Sree Poornathrayeesa Temple – Famous Lord Vishnu temple in Tripunithura, Kochi / Cochin in Kerala – Visit, Travel Guide
- Aintharuvi Waterfalls : Five Falls, Courtallam in Tenkasi – Best WaterFalls in Courtallam – Visit, Travel Guide
- Pallava kingdom’s Mahabalipuram / Mamallapuram – The Official UNESCO World Heritage Sites in India- Visit, Travel Guide – Part 1 (Updated)
- Sugarcane Organic Jaggery / Achu Vellam / Manda Vellam production in Veeramangudi, Thanjavur – one of largest Sugarcane manufacturers in India – Visit, Travel Guide
- Bharata Muni Temple at Bharata Ilango Foundation For Asian Culture (BIFAC) in Pattipulam, ECR, Chennai – Temple for the father of Natyasastra, Bharatanatiyam – Visit, Travel Guide
- Kalathi Rose Milk Shop, Mylapore – Best and Oldest Cool Drinks and Rose Milk Shop in Mylapore
- Jalakandeswarar Temple in Vellore Fort, Vellore : An 1,500 years old Lord Shiva Temple built by Vijayanagara Kings – Visit, Temple Timings, History, Travel Guide
- Vivekananda Memorial at Kunthukal Beach, Pamban in Rameswaram – dedicated to Swami Vivekananda, to mark his return after his famous speech at Parliament of the World’s Religions in Chicago – Visit, Travel Guide
- Marutham Organic Foods Shop, Thanjavur – Best place to buy traditional & hand-made, Diwali Sweets and Snacks shop in Tanjore – Visit, Travel Guide
- Courtallam Peraruvi / Main Waterfalls – Largest WaterFalls in Courtallam – Visit, Travel Guide