Vidura’s Vidura Niti / Vidura Neeti ( विदुर नीति ) – a self-improvement philosophy & advice from Mahabharatam to lead a great life and to achieve success through Dharma – Video
– wise ethical & political science teachings from mahābhārata
Vidura Niti an ethical philosophy was narrated in the form of a conversation, a rich discourse on polity and dharma sastra between Vidura and King Dhritarashtra in Mah?bh?rata’s Udyoga parva. There are totally 8 chapters with 588 verses in ViduraNiti.
Vidura is the brother to Kuru princess Dhritarashtra and Pandu, and prime minister of the Hastinapura Kingdom. Vidura is one of the greatest characters in the great Indian Mahabharata, He was known for his truth, wisdom, dutifulness, and sharp intellect.
Vidura Neeti offers advice on various topics that are still true to date and touches on issues such as relationships, how to understand people’s truth, follow ethical values and to lead life, and achieve success through Hindu Dharma.
In Vidura Niti, Vidur explained the principles and aspects of Life, Death, War, and God’s desire to the King. It is a great source for the wisdom of the highest order. Vidura Neeti still holds true and equal significance today in the modern real-life situation.
The Key teaching, Wisdom, and Quotes from Vidurar’s Vidura Neeti :
- A man is not born wise, his habits, decisions, and personality make them wise. They focus on sticking to the righteous path of Dharma.
- A wise man should remain unaffected by happiness, sadness, pride & victory, and willfulness.
- A man who doesn’t take pride in being honored and grief for insulted, he has been calm like the holy river Ganga is reckoned as a truly educated one.
- A man should be always in the accompany of good and wise persons.
- The man who knows the nature of all creatures, to be merciful on all living beings must not harm the creations of the god, is reckoned as wise and he should pray to almighty for the prosperity of all the living beings in the world.
- A man should treat all the females with great respect as their own sisters and mothers, and they have to serve as guardians to them.
- A wise man, who speaks boldly in all situations, can converse on various subjects, good at debate and he explains his point in very little time.
Check out the insightful and enlighten video presentation on Vidur Neeti by Guruji Sri Sundaresan Subramanian, who is an expert teacher in various aspects of spiritual knowledge from ancient scriptures like Vedas, Bhagavad Gita, Sanskrit Verses, and other sources of Indian ancient wisdom.
Vidura Neeti – Session 1
Vidura Neeti – Session 2
Vidura Neeti – Session 3
Vidura Neeti – Session 4
Vidura Neeti – Session 5
Similar Posts related to Indian Culture and Traditions you may like to View: