| CasualWalker’s Rating for Global ISAI (Music) Festival 2019, Chennai:
8 – Great / Excellent
Recently attended the Global ISAI Festival 2019 organized by Exodus and Phoenix MarketCity, Chennai. Global ISAI Festival started with a vision to introduce the city to a different beat and to showcase the talent of musicians from India and across the world. It’s the global music festival with a local heart.
The event was inaugurated by Nawabzada Mohammed Asif Ali, Dewan to Prince of Arcot. The Global ISAI Festival witnessed close to 20 different artists representing Funk, pop rock, fusion, hip hop, folk, blues, jazz. It had a power packed performance from famous bands like Benny Dayal’s Funktuation, Non-Violinist Project, Destyn Malaya, PARAM, Els Catarres – Spain, Radiotronics, Staccato and Martin Luther Christian University – Shillong.
Check out and enjoy our photo captures of Global ISAI Festival 2019 by Exodus at Phoenix MarketCity, Chennai.
Visually Walked & Featured By
Hello! Casual Walker is a curious travel & culture – photography magazine curated by Balakumar .M, an Avid Traveler & Photographer, International Award-winning Entrepreneur, Technologist, received Asia Innovation Award from SingTel, Singapore. The magazine focuses on wide range of local visual contents – connecting travel, traditions, culture, places, temples, events, art, reviews, food, and books. read more
For collaborations, advertising needs, features, queries, or just anything about the Casual Walker platform, please email us:
Send Your Message
Share this Photo Story with someone who would Love it:
- Shiva Samhita / Śiva Samhitā, the oldest & best book on Hatha Yoga – About practicing Yoga asanas, Pranayama, Tantric practices, Mudras, & Bandhas
- History & Philosophy of Idol Worship in Hinduism : A Short Documentary Video to Understand the Significance of Indian Temples, Art, and Architecture
- Namdroling Monastery : The Golden Temple in Bylakuppe, Coorg / Thegchog Namdrol Shedrub Dargyeling – the largest teaching center of the Nyingma lineage of Tibetan Buddhism in the World – Visit, Timings, History, Contact Number, Travel Guide
- All About Kalki’s Ponniyin Selvan Novel Story Summary, Main Characters Names & Best Tamil / English Books, Comics editions of Ponniyin Selvan
- Thiruppakkottai Village & Temple Festival Trip at Sivaganga District Visit, Travel Guide
- Bharata Museum of Performing Arts at Bharata Ilango Foundation For Asian Culture (BIFAC) in Pattipulam, ECR, Chennai – Museum of Natyasastra, Bharatanatiyam – Visit, Travel Guide
- Navarathri Golu / Kolu Doll Shops Contact Details in Mylapore Chennai – Best Place to Buy Cheap & Best Navarathiri Golu Dolls in Chennai : How to Arrange Navarathri / Dasara Golu Dolls?
- Chettinad Kanadukathan Palace and Attangudi / Athangudi Palace, Karaikudi Visit, Travel Guide
- BAPASI 46th Chennai Book Fair 2023 – South India’s largest book exhibition (Updated)
- Puppet exhibition by Dhaatu Puppet Theatre, Bangalore / Bengaluru