Bangalore Palace, Bengaluru / Bangalore Visit, Travel Guide
– bangalore palace visit photo coverage
| CasualWalker’s Rating for Munnar Rose Garden, Munnar, Kerala:
7.4 – Good / Nice
Recently visited the Bangalore Palace. This palace was once the private residence of the royal Wadiyar dynasty. It was built to resemble the Windsor Castle in UK. It has the most interesting and eclectic collection of 19th and 20th century art and paraphernalia from a bygone era.
Travel Tips for Bangalore Palace
Address: Palace Road Vasanth Nagar, Bengaluru, Karnataka 560052.
Timings: All days (Sunday to Saturday ) 10 AM TO 5.30 PM.
Phone: +91 80233 60818/15789
Entry Fees: INR 230 (Indians), INR 460 (Foreigners).
Visit Duration: 2 to 3 hours.
How to Reach: Located in Chamrajpet, Central location of the city this place can be reached by any means of transport.
On Road: Taxis, buses and hired cars are easy ways to get around.
Nearest Railway Station: Bangalore City Railway Station (Station code: SBC), 4KM away and its takes around 20 mins with regular Traffic.
Nearest Airport: Kempegowda International Airport Bangalore (code BLR), 30 KM away and its takes around 1 hour.
Check out and enjoy my photo captures of Bangalore Palace.
Also check out More Interesting Photo captures of Places in Bangalore:
Tipu Sultan’s Summer Palace, Bengaluru / Bangalore Visit, Travel Guide
Shivoham Shiva Temple Bangalore / Bengaluru – The World’s Largest Lord Shiva Temple – Visit, Travel Guide
Heritage Centre and Aerospace (HAL) Museum Bangalore / Bengaluru Tour, Travel Guide
Visually Walked & Featured By
Hello! Casual Walker is a curious travel & culture – photography magazine curated by Balakumar .M, an Avid Traveler & Photographer, International Award-winning Entrepreneur, Technologist, received Asia Innovation Award from SingTel, Singapore. The magazine focuses on wide range of local visual contents – connecting travel, traditions, culture, places, temples, events, art, reviews, food, and books. read more
For collaborations, advertising needs, features, queries, or just anything about the Casual Walker platform, please email us:
Send Your Message
Share this Photo Story with someone who would Love it:
- Phaneng – A journey into Personal Engagement photography exhibition, Chennai
- Lord Kasi Viswanathar Temple, Tenkasi, Tirunelveli : the Second largest temple gopuram in South India – Visit, Travel Guide
- The Farm, Chennai – eco-friendly Restaurant, Bed & Breakfast, Organic Vegetable Shop, Livestock in Semmenchery, Chennai – The Best place to buy Fresh Organic Vegetables, Fruits, Dairy Products in Chennai
- Swami Sivananda, the Happiest and Oldest man in the world, tells his secret as the Yoga, Simplicity, and Discipline – Video
- Hindu Spiritual and Service Fair 2019, Chennai (Part 2)
- Srirangam Ranganathar Temple / Sri Ranganatha Swamy Temple, Srirangam in Trichy – Most Famous 108 Divyadesams Temples of Lord Vishnu – Visit, Travel Guide, Timings, History, Garuda Sevai Festival Video
- Jalakandeswarar Temple in Vellore Fort, Vellore : An 1,500 years old Lord Shiva Temple built by Vijayanagara Kings – Visit, Temple Timings, History, Travel Guide
- Courtallam Peraruvi / Main Waterfalls – Largest WaterFalls in Courtallam – Visit, Travel Guide
- Mylapore Festival 2020 – Food Walk in Mylapore curated by Chennai Food Walks : the best Bajji, Bonda, Somosa, Sweets & Snacks Shops in Mylapore – Visit, Travel Guide
- The Sundaram Finance Mylapore Festival 2020 : Largest Pulli Kolam Contest & Rangoli Contest at North Mada Street, Mylapore – Visit, Travel Guide