Tipu Sultan’s Summer Palace, Bengaluru / Bangalore Visit, Travel Guide
– mysore ruler tipu sultan palace visit photo coverage
| CasualWalker’s Rating for Tipu Sultan’s Summer Palace, Bengaluru / Bangalore:
7.2 – Good / Nice
Recently visited the Tipu Sultan’s Summer Palace in Bangalore. The Palace was the summer residence of the Mysore ruler Tipu Sultan. The construction of this palace was started during the Hyder Ali’s reign and completed during the Tipu sultan’s period in 17th Century. Tipu Sultan used to conduct his durbar (court) from the eastern and western balconies of the upper floor. After Tipu Sultan this palace was used by the British Administration as its secretariat.
Travel Tips Tipu Sultan’s Summer Palace
Address: Tippu Sultan Palace Rd, Chamrajpet, Bengaluru, Karnataka 560018.
Timings : All days of the week (Sunday to Saturday) – 8.30AM to 5.30PM.
Visit Duration: 1 to 2 hours.
Entry Fees: Indian – INR 15, Foreigner – INR 200 and Camera – INR 25.
Transport for Tipu Sultan’s Summer Place :
Located in Chamrajpet, this place can be reached by any means of transport.
On Road: Taxis, buses and hired cars are easy ways to get around. Nearest Bus stop is Kempe Gowda Bus Station which is about 2.7 km away.
Nearest Railway Station: Bangalore City Railway Station (Station code: SBC), 3.4KM away and its takes around 20 to 30 mins with regular Traffic.
Nearest Airport: Kempegowda International Airport Bangalore (code BLR), 39 KM away and its takes around 1 hour.
Check out and enjoy my photo captures of Tipu Sultan’s Summer Palace in Bangalore.
Also check out More Interesting Photo captures of Places in Bangalore:
Bangalore Palace, Bengaluru / Bangalore Visit, Travel Guide
Shivoham Shiva Temple Bangalore / Bengaluru – The World’s Largest Lord Shiva Temple – Visit, Travel Guide
Heritage Centre and Aerospace (HAL) Museum Bangalore / Bengaluru Tour, Travel Guide
Visually Walked & Featured By
Hello! Casual Walker is a curious travel & culture – photography magazine curated by Balakumar .M, an Avid Traveler & Photographer, International Award-winning Entrepreneur, Technologist, received Asia Innovation Award from SingTel, Singapore. The magazine focuses on wide range of local visual contents – connecting travel, traditions, culture, places, temples, events, art, reviews, food, and books. read more
For collaborations, advertising needs, features, queries, or just anything about the Casual Walker platform, please email us:
Send Your Message
Share this Photo Story with someone who would Love it:
- Sri Purakottai Kaliamman Temple in Sathanur / Sathanoor Village at Ilayangudi, Sivaganga District – Visit, Travel Guide
- Egmore Government Museum, Chennai, Archaeology: Bronze Sculptures Gallery – Best & Oldest Museum in India – Visit, Travel Guide (Part 2)
- Kunnakudi / Kundrakudi Shanmughanathar Murugan Temple, Tirupattur – Best & Famous Murugan Temple In Chettinad, India – Visit, Travel Guide (Updated)
- Sugarcane Organic Jaggery / Achu Vellam / Manda Vellam production in Veeramangudi, Thanjavur – one of largest Sugarcane manufacturers in India – Visit, Travel Guide
- Manga Hokusai Manga – An Japanese Manga Comics Exhibition in Chennai : Approaching the Master’s Compendium from the Perspective of Contemporary Comics
- Dew Drops Farm Resorts, Munnar, Kerala : Best Hotels and Resorts in Munnar – Visit, Travel Guide, Review
- Kanchipura / Kanchipuram – the Silk City, Kanchipuram Visit, Travel Guide
- Batu Caves / Batu Malai Sri Subramaniam Temple History, Timings – The Famous Lord Murugan Temple In Gombak, Selangor, Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia – Visit, Travel Guide, Videos
- Pillaiyarpatti Pillaiyar Temple / Karpaka Vinayakar Temple, Tiruppathur – Best & Famous Ganesha Temple In Chettinad India – Visit, Travel Guide
- Kerala Ayurvedic Herbal & Spices Garden, Munnar, Kerala Visit, Travel Guide