White House Resort, Courtallam Road : Best Hotels and Resorts in Courtallam – Visit, Travel Guide, Review
– affordable and cheap hotel to stay in courtallam photo coverage
| CasualWalker’s Rating for White House Resort, Courtallam Road, Courtallam :
8.0 – Great / Excellent
White House – Courtallam road is a charming and good money reasonable accommodation which makes our trip memorable and it is very close to old Courtallam falls and tiger falls, even main falls also close to this stay. A very calm and peaceful environment with near by mountain view makes our trip remarkable. Comfortably furnished bedrooms provide a full range of luxurious facilities for your stay. This is the best place for bachelors and small groups of families with the availability of four rooms.
Travel Guide for White House Resort, Courtallam:
Address:OYO 67292 White House, 1, Old Courtallam Road, Courtallam.
How to Reach White House Resort, Courtallam:
On Road: Buses from Chennai (via Trichy,Madurai,Rajapalayam,Tenkasi) to Sengottai stop at Courtallam near Tenkasi town.
On Rail: Trains from Chennai to Sengottai fast board at Tenkasi Railway Station.
On Air: Madurai Airport is the nearest airport.
Check out and enjoy our photo captures, visit to White House Resort, Courtallam Road, Courtallam.
Visually Walked & Featured By
Hello! Casual Walker is a curious travel & culture – photography magazine curated by Balakumar .M, an Avid Traveler & Photographer, International Award-winning Entrepreneur, Technologist, received Asia Innovation Award from SingTel, Singapore. The magazine focuses on wide range of local visual contents – connecting travel, traditions, culture, places, temples, events, art, reviews, food, and books. read more
For collaborations, advertising needs, features, queries, or just anything about the Casual Walker platform, please email us:
Send Your Message
Share this Photo Story with someone who would Love it:
- Chettinad Kanadukathan Palace and Attangudi / Athangudi Palace, Karaikudi Visit, Travel Guide
- Sri Virupaksheeswarar Temple : One of the Saptha Sthana Sthalangal – Seven Lord Shiva Temples in Mylapore – Visit, Temple Timings, History, Travel Guide
- Sri Karpagambal Kapali Sweet Stall, Mylapore – Best Medhu bonda, Mini Samosa, Vazhakkai bhajji, Onion Pakoda, Samosa, Medhu Vadai, Masala Vadai, Sweets & Snacks Shops in Mylapore, Chennai – Travel Guide, Review
- Jalakandeswarar Temple in Vellore Fort, Vellore : An 1,500 years old Lord Shiva Temple built by Vijayanagara Kings – Visit, Temple Timings, History, Travel Guide
- Thirunelli Temple – Lord Maha Vishnu Temple in Wayanad, Kalpetta, Kerala Hill Station Visit, Travel Guide
- Subramanya Temple, Mahabalipuram / Mamallapuram – The Oldest Lord Murugan temple in the World- Visit, Travel Guide
- Kallazhagar / Kallalagar Temple – Alagar Koyil, Madurai – Best & Famous Vishnu Temple In India – Visit, Timings, History, Chithirai Thiruvizha festival Video, Travel Guide (Updated)
- Sri Purakottai Kaliamman Temple in Sathanur / Sathanoor Village at Ilayangudi, Sivaganga District – Visit, Travel Guide
- Heritage Centre and Aerospace (HAL) Museum Bangalore / Bengaluru Tour, Travel Guide
- The Great Mango Festival by Hanu Reddy Mango Tourism at Hanu Reddy Raghava Farms in Othivakkam, Kanchipuram : An Event to Celebrate the King of Fruits & Best Place to Buy Fresh / Organic Mangoes in Chennai – Visit, Travel Guide