Art Fest 2023 Chennai – An Art Exhibition to showcase vibrant colorful canvas artworks at Nageswara Rao Park in Mylapore, Chennai (Updated)
– 83 creative artists joined to display their vibrant works
|CasualWalker’s Rating for Art Fest at Nageswara Rao Park in Mylapore, Chennai :
9.5 – Superb Awesome
The 4th edition of Art Fest Chennai a yearly art exhibition was held at the public space of Nageswara Rao Park in Mylapore. This event is highly community-focused, bringing more than 83 creative artists – young and old, experienced and amateurs who joined together to showcase their vibrant display of colorful canvas works inside the Nageshwara Rao Park’s walkway.
The Art Fest Chennai displayed a wide range of artworks from various oil paintings, sketches, sand art, and embossed and miniature paintings. This event was curated by Mylapore Times and this park is well maintained by Sundaram Finance.
The next edition of Art Fest is planned to be hosted during May / June 2023 at a Greater Chennai Corporation (GCC) park in North Madras and also one in August in a T. Nagar park / Pondy Bazaar. Artists who wish to get updates about the upcoming Art Fest event can join their official Facebook page.
Check out and enjoy our photo captures of Art Fest Chennai at Nageswara Rao Park in Mylapore, Chennai.
Also, check out Similar Interesting Art and Culture related Photo Stories:
Unspoken – An exhibition of visual artwork, MFA Students, Chennai
Phaneng – A journey into Personal Engagement photography exhibition, Chennai
The Japan Foundation’s Contemporary Wood-Carved Netsuke – An Japanese Miniature Sculptures Art Exhibition, Chennai
Korean Art exhibition : Ocean of Silence – A Solo Exhibition by SoonYoung Yang at The Indo – Korean Cultural and Information – InKo Centre, Chennai
Cholamandal Artists’ Village, Museum Of Contemporary Art, Injambakkam, Chennai
By Hand From The Heart, Makers Market Showcase – Sustainable Handmade Art and Craft Exhibition, Chennai
Visually Walked & Featured By
Hello! Casual Walker is a curious travel & culture – photography magazine curated by Balakumar .M, an Avid Traveler & Photographer, International Award-winning Entrepreneur, Technologist, received Asia Innovation Award from SingTel, Singapore. The magazine focuses on wide range of local visual contents – connecting travel, traditions, culture, places, temples, events, art, reviews, food, and books. read more
For collaborations, advertising needs, features, queries, or just anything about the Casual Walker platform, please email us:
Send Your Message
Share this Photo Story with someone who would Love it:
- Mylapore Festival 2020 – Food Walk in Mylapore curated by Chennai Food Walks : the best Bajji, Bonda, Somosa, Sweets & Snacks Shops in Mylapore – Visit, Travel Guide
- Azadi Ka Amrit Mahotsav – Photo Exhibition by Indian Government, Bureau of Outreach & Communication : Celebrating the glorious History of Indian Independence, Freedom movement, Freedom Fighters
- Korean Art exhibition : Ocean of Silence – A Solo Exhibition by SoonYoung Yang at The Indo – Korean Cultural and Information – InKo Centre, Chennai
- Nature Walk At Indian Institute of Technology (IIT) Madras, Chennai Campus – Best Natural Evergreen Forest in Chennai – Visit, Travel Guide
- BAPASI 44th Chennai Book Fair 2021 – South India’s largest book exhibition
- Sree Poornathrayeesa Temple – Famous Lord Vishnu temple in Tripunithura, Kochi / Cochin in Kerala – Visit, Travel Guide
- Pallava kingdom’s Mahabalipuram / Mamallapuram – The Official UNESCO World Heritage Sites in India- Visit, Travel Guide (Part 2)
- Chettinad Kanadukathan Palace and Attangudi / Athangudi Palace, Karaikudi Visit, Travel Guide
- The Farm, Chennai – eco-friendly Restaurant, Bed & Breakfast, Organic Vegetable Shop, Livestock in Semmenchery, Chennai – The Best place to buy Fresh Organic Vegetables, Fruits, Dairy Products in Chennai
- Pancha Rathas – Mahabalipuram / Mamallapuram – The Official UNESCO World Heritage Sites in India- Visit, Travel Guide