Best Places & WaterFalls to Visit in Courtallam, Tenkasi – Visit, Travel Guide
– best places to visit in courtallam photo coverage
The Courtallam on the Western Ghats is very renowned for its waterfalls. Courtallam has earned the title “Spa of South India”. The Source of perennial rivers such as the Chittar River, Manimutharu, Pachaiyar, and Tamirabarani makes the courtallam water zone. Courtallam on the Western Ghats is very renowned for its waterfalls. It is when the area experiences substantial rainfall and watching and enjoying it is a treat. Courtallam’s waterfalls have therapeutic medicinal values as they pass through forest and herbs in front of their decent.
Travel Tips for Courtallam in Tenkasi
The best months to visit Courtallam is July, September, October, November, January, February and March.
How to Reach Courtallam in Tenkasi:
Easily accessible from town by public transports, auto rickshaws from courtallam main town.
On Road: State Transport System operates frequent Services to various Destinations of the District and State.
On Train: Nearest Railway station are Tenkasi Junction 7 Kms(Station code TSI),Sengottai railway station 9 kms (Station code SCT)
On Flight: Nearest Airport isThoothukudi [100kms], Trivandrum [112kms] and Madurai [160kms]
Following are the Best Places & WaterFalls to Visit in Courtallam in Tenkasi:
Courtallam Peraruvi / Main Waterfalls – Largest WaterFalls in Courtallam – Visit, Travel Guide
Pazhaya Courtallam – the Old Courtallam / Kutralam Waterfalls – Oldest WaterFalls in Courtallam – Visit, Travel Guide
Gopal Private falls in Gundaru Dam, Courtallam, nearby Sengottai, the Best private waterfalls in courtallam – Visit, Travel Guide
Aintharuvi Waterfalls : Five Falls, Courtallam in Tenkasi – Best WaterFalls in Courtallam – Visit, Travel Guide
Thiru Kutrala Natha Swamy temple, Courtallam / Kutralam – the Oldest Lord Siva Temple Near Courtallam waterfalls, Tenkasi – Visit, Travel Guide
Check out and enjoy our natural sceneries photo captures of the Courtallam in Tenkasi:
Visually Walked & Featured By
Hello! Casual Walker is a curious travel & culture – photography magazine curated by Balakumar .M, an Avid Traveler & Photographer, International Award-winning Entrepreneur, Technologist, received Asia Innovation Award from SingTel, Singapore. The magazine focuses on wide range of local visual contents – connecting travel, traditions, culture, places, temples, events, art, reviews, food, and books. read more
For collaborations, advertising needs, features, queries, or just anything about the Casual Walker platform, please email us:
Send Your Message
Share this Photo Story with someone who would Love it:
- Lord Athi Varadar / Varadaraja Perumal Temple, Kanchipuram – Best & Famous Vishnu Temple In India – Visit, Travel Guide (Updated)
- Saathaiya Temple Festival, Santhanoor Village at Ramanathapuram Visit, Travel
- Arulmigu Velleeswarar Temple – One of the Lord Shiva Saptha Sthana Sthalangal Temple in Mylapore : Temple to Solve Eye-related Diseases and Problems – Visit, Temple Timings, History, Travel Guide
- Pallava kingdom’s Mahabalipuram / Mamallapuram – The Official UNESCO World Heritage Sites in India- Visit, Travel Guide (Part 2)
- Courtallam Peraruvi / Main Waterfalls – Largest WaterFalls in Courtallam – Visit, Travel Guide
- SPIC MACAY Virasat Nature Walk – An Nature Walk at Indian Institute of Technology (IIT) Madras Campus in Chennai : An protected Forest housing a Variety of Flora & Fauna – Visit, Travel Guide
- Shore Temple Mahabalipuram / Mamallapuram – The Official UNESCO World Heritage Sites in India- Visit, Travel Guide
- Thiru Kutrala Natha Swamy temple, Courtallam / Kutralam – the Oldest Lord Siva Temple Near Courtallam waterfalls, Tenkasi – Visit, Travel Guide
- Kanan Devan Hills Plantations Company (KDHP), Madupatty Tea Factory, Munnar, Kerala – Best & Finest place to Buy Tea in South India, Visit, Travel Guide
- Kumarakottam Murugan Temple, Kanchipuram – Best & Famous Murugan Temple In India – Visit, Travel Guide